- Gives us insight into our strengths and weakness
- Creates accountability
- Creates a culture of openness and one where we know our voices matter
When giving feedback:
- Be specific: Give examples (who, what, when, where, how, and (if you know) why).
- Be timely: The closer in time you give feedback (good or bad), the more effective it will be.
- Focus on the behavior or thing, not the person if possible.
- If you have an idea for a solution, SHARE IT!
- Share positive and negative feedback when possible. For us to develop and grow, we need to know what we are doing well to repeat it and what we are doing less effectively so we can make adjustments.
Sometimes with feedback, we will need to ask follow-up questions. If you are comfortable sharing your contact information, please do so.
Thank you for helping us improve.