Please review the following information before beginning the enrollment form.
School Based Health & Dental Centers are a partnership between Choptank Community Health and Queen Anne's County Public Schools. This program allows students to receive medical and dental care right at school. Care is coordinated with your student's primary care provider and/or primary dentist. Choptank Health will always obtain parent/guardian permission before seeing or treating your student.
Services available in the School Based Health Centers include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness, including referrals
- Physicals & sports physicals
- Behavioral health services
- Nutritional services and discussion of healthy choices
Services available in the School Based Dental Centers include:
- Dental screening
- Polishing / cleaning
- Fluoride (may be applied twice)
- Dental sealants
- Oral health education
- Dental emergency referrals
ALL QACPS students are eligible to visit the School Based Health or Dental Center at ANY QACPS school.
To complete this enrollment form, you will need:
- Your student's health history, including medications, allergies, and recent surgeries
- Your family health history
- Health and/or dental insurance information, if applicable. NOTE: If your student does not have insurance, they are still eligible to receive services. You may apply for the Sliding Fee program, which provides discounted services based on household income.
If you have questions about the program, please contact Choptank Community Health System at 410-479-4306 Ext. 1038.