- A properly completed application shall be submitted.
- The application and accompanying documents shall be reviewed and approved.
- A pre-opening inspection of the establishment with equipment in place will be conducted to determine if the facility complies with the provisions of the code.
- Only establishments that have completed the above items shall be approved to operate as food establishments.
- The owner(s) agree to:
- Comply with the Missouri Food Code and Platte County Food Ordinance.
- Allow the regulatory authority access to the food establishment.
- Provide records specified by the Missouri Food Code and Platte County Food Ordinance.
I certify that the information supplied in this application is complete and true to the best of my knowledge and I understand that any misstatement or omission of fact will render this application and any permit issued invalid.
I am familiar with the contends of the Missouri Food Code and the Platte County Food Ordinance and understand that my food service permit may be suspended or revoked by the Platte County Health Department for failure to comply with the provisions of the Platte County Food Code.
If approved, I understand that food establishment permits may not be transferred from one person to another, from one location to another or from one type of operation to another type of operation.