Licensed Registered Nurse
• To ensures quality and safety delivery of home health services for assigned clients
• To assist in the provision of home health care services that reflect agency philosophy and standards in the care of assigned clients.
• To ensure provide adequate qualifications to service those patients that fall under various levels of care, including, but not limited to high-tech nurses.
• Position Qualifications:
• Graduate of an accredited School of Practical Nursing required
• Those LPN's who service high tech cases must have evidence of high tech skills or education, not limited to, but including such experience as vent, pediatric, ER, or acute care.
• Current licensure as a Practical Nurse with the New Jersey with the New Jersey Board of Nursing required.
• Experience in home health care preferred
• Good verbal and written skills required.
• Visual/hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written/verbal communication.
• Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity, which may include heavy lifting and
• Extensive bending and standing.
• Ability to deal effectively with stress.
• To ensure quality and safe of practical nursing services provided to assigned clients
• Complies with agency policies and procedures
• Fulfills assignments as scheduled by the agency.
• Physician orders are accurately implemented
• Provides practical nursing services to assigned clients that are in accordance with the Individual’s plan of care.
• Client clinical record documentation is completed in a timely manner and accurately reflects delivery of practical nursing services
• Accurately reports observations of client condition to the Registered Nurse in a timely manner
• Communicates information regarding the client to appropriate individuals.