STUDENTS AT THE MILL COMMUNITY COVENANT
The physical and emotional safety of our students is our highest priority. The purpose of this Community Covenant is to establish behavioral expectations and ensure students, parents, and leaders all know the agreed-upon consequences of a student not following those expectations.
Because of the potential dangers regarding an event of this nature, I understand the need to be responsible for this trip and follow these specific guidelines. I realize my actions may affect the safety and the community of this event.
1. I understand that I need to abstain from public (or private) displays of affection if I am not married.
2. I understand that I'm not allowed to leave the CATM campus or event locations, without permission.
3. I understand that I’m not allowed to POSSESS or USE any tobacco products (including cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping products, cigars, pipes, smokeless tobacco or snuff) alcohol, or any other type of drugs
4. I understand that I'm not allowed to POSSESS or USE any weapon or fireworks.
5. I understand that I'm not allowed to haze, harass, threaten, or intimidate another student.
Consequences for breaking guidelines
Guideline 1 - This action will be confronted once, and activity time will be taken away if repeated.
Guidelines 2-5 - These actions will result in being sent home immediately.
I will follow the above guidelines and respect CATM's leadership. I understand the consequences if I choose not to follow the rules.*