The MedSync Program is designed to streamline and simplify medication management for patients by synchronizing all of a patient’s prescriptions to be filled once monthly and providing the ongoing service of refilling those prescriptions each month for your convenience.
- Increased convenience—a single monthly trip to the pharmacy.
- Reduced phone calls to the pharmacy – because we schedule your refills
- Peace of mind from being able to get medications on time and in one order.
- More personal contact with your pharmacist to ask questions and discuss medications.
- Increased understanding of your medication, its purpose, potential side effects, and costs.
- Your prescription records can be more easily updated to reflect changes to therapy made by doctors or upon hospital discharge.
I understand the program advantages and the following conditions of participation to achieve the maximum benefits from the service at Voshell’s Pharmacy and hereby agree:
- To accept a phone call each month from the pharmacy to discuss my prescription refills.
- To have prescriptions included in the MedSync program processed and filled for a one month supply, unless otherwise specified.
- To pick up medications on my assigned Appointment Date.
- To notify Voshell’s pharmacy of any changes in your therapy or new medications.
- To pay an extra co-pay one time for each medication if necessary in order to make all refills due on the same day.
- To keep an open dialogue with my pharmacist regarding doctor’s appointments, hospital/urgent care visits, and changes in my health status.
- To allow our pharmacy staff discuss your medication profile as part of our MedSync program with your caregiver(s). If yes, intial and provide the name(s) of caregiver(s) below.