Our goal is to help our clients to improve their lives by feeling better and learning the skills to effectively cope with their mental health problems. We are grateful you chose us to help you in this journey. To support that mission, we need a commitment from you to attend therapy consistently or to give us timely notice if you cannot make an appointment. We ask the following from you:
- Please problem-solve in advance with your therapist any challenges that could prevent you from attending. We’re here to support you. Let us know and we’ll help you think of options.
- Please do not schedule when you have other commitments that may force you to cancel. For example, if you think you have a 50-50 chance of being called into work at your appointment time, please don’t schedule. Either make arrangements so you won’t be called in or schedule at another time.
- Please inform us at least 48 hours in advance if you have to cancel. It often takes this much time or more to fill a spot. You may email, text, or call our office.
- There is no charge for the first appointment missed.
- The second cancellation in less than 48 hours or a no-show will be charged a $50 fee to the card on file.
- The third time and thereafter that you cancel in less than 48 hours or no-show, the full session fee will be charged to the card on file. Insurance will not cover late session fees.
- Please remember, instead of canceling, you can attend virtually any time you cannot make an appointment in person.
- We understand that emergencies happen. Please contact your therapist as soon as you are able to discuss the situation.
You give us permission to bill you for late fees and charge the card on file if you no-show or cancel any future appointments with less than 48 hours of notice to Evergreen Therapy Center staff.