- No one is allowed in the pool area under the age of eleven (11) unless accompanied by a parent or responsible adult.
- Public decency is required. Indecent behavior will not be tolerated. Public displays of affection (pda) will not be permitted.
- Absolutely no cutoffs. Swimsuits must be worn.
- No running or horseplay in the pool area.
- Alcohol is permitted but no glass containers are allowed. Food is prohibited within four (4) feet of the pool.
- All areas of the Pavilion must be cleaned up immediately after your event. Trash must be removed from the premises and not left in the facility receptacles or on the curb. If trash is left behind, your deposit will not be returned.
- No skateboards, roller blades, skates or bikes in the pool area
- Other rules are posted in the area for your safety and must be followed.
5. PROOF OF HOMEOWNER'S OR TENANT'S INSURANCE
If requested by WWL, prior to rental, the RENTER agrees to provide a copy of their Homeowner's or Tenant's Insurance declaration page showing a proper WWL address.
The RENTER will be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement in the event of damage to facilities, furnishings, fixtures or equipment, including without limitation, attorney costs or other costs incurred by WWL to collect such costs. WWL assumes no responsibility or liability for property brought on the premises by the RENTER.
7. INSURANCE INDEMNIFICATION
RENTER shall defend and indemnify WWL and its directors, officers, homeowners and employees and hold and save them harmless from and against any and all liabilities, damages, costs or expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from any act, omission, or negligence by RENTER, or RENTER'S officers, contractors, licensees, agents, employees, guests, invitees, patrons or visitors in or about the rental facilities or arising from any accident, injury or damage, howsoever and by whomsoever caused to any person or property, occurring in or about in connection with usage of the rental facility pursuant to this Agreement. In case WWL, its directors, officers, agents or employees shall, without fault on their part, be made a party to litigation arising out of Renter's occupancy or use of the rental facility, RENTER shall pay to WWL all expenses incurred by it in connection therewith, including reasonable attorney's fees.
8. RENTER'S AGREEMENT
With their signature below, the RENTER agrees to all terms and conditions mentioned in this Contract. The RENTER also acknowledges that they could forfeit their deposit if they are not in full compliance with all items that are set forth in this document.