Bring your questions and prepare to learn about one of the most powerful and revolutionary tools for the counseling and psychiatry profession.
In this workshop, we will cover:
1) Why it’s personal: How KAP can help you help your most stuck and difficult-to-treat clients, and prevent clinician burnout (the hidden epidemic of the mental health crisis)
2) Ketamine 101: History, pharmacology, outcomes, and safety
3) How KAP enhances outcomes: Non-Ordinary States of Consciousness (NOSC), and why it matters to teach the IFS skill of Self-to-Part relationships in psychedelic integration
4) What is a typical KAP journey like?
5) Addiction and special populations: Why KAP is often worth managing the small but real addiction or chronic use outcome (and how FDA approval of MDMA, 2023, and psilocybin, 2024, will add more tools
PLEASE NOTE: We offer a day-retreat ketamine-IFS experience in our Bethesda office, for clinicians. To learn more or register for this unique firsthand learning experience, please add your name on the interest list.