Important Information! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
Spaces are limited so be sure to apply ASAP!
Location: Human Services Center Mon Valley, 519 & 413 Penn Avenue, Turtle Creek, PA 15145
Time: 9AM-4PM, Monday-Friday
Dates: June 26— August 11, 2023 *CLOSED Tuesday, July 4th*
Grades: Going into 1st-5th grade in the Fall 2023
Cost: The Progam is offered completely free of charge!
- Enrollment is first come, first served so apply ASAP (however those that fit into the income guidelines may be considered first)!
- Masks optional (The Human Services Center Mon Valley has the right to change the status of masks at any time.)
- Educational and fun activities
- Math and reading lessons and daily practice
- Lots of physical recreation time outside
- Arts and crafts, science, social and emotional learning, and cultural activities
- Breakfast and lunch WILL NOT be provided. Students must bring a packed lunch. A snack will be provided.
- A few feild trips will be provided, free of charge, with transportation to and from included
- Transportation to and from the Program is NOT provided.
- They will enjoy various educational and recreational activities in our classrooms, playground, and other outdoor HSCMV spaces as the weather permits.
Orientation Materials - An acceptance letter and all details about the behavior system, daily schedule, logistics, and staff will be sent home via email and US Mail if your child is accepted. PLEASE READ THE MATERIALS THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOUR CHILD ATTENDS ON THE FIRST DAY. Any additional questions families have after reviewing the materials can be answered by contacting Nikki Polliard, Out of School Time Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our offices M-F 8:30-4:30 at 412-829-7112.
After submitting your application, Program staff will reach out via phone or email confirming your child's enrollment status. If it has been longer than 2 weeks since you submitted your application, please reach out to Nikki at email@example.com or at our offices M-F 8:30-4:30 at 412-829-7112.
Applicants will be accepted first come, first serve, however, families that fall below the following guidelines will be given enrollment priority. Grade of students will also play a role in enrollment in order to maintain appropriate classroom sizes.