1. Mayo Clinic. COVID-19 vaccines for kids: What you need to know. September 11, 2021.
2. National Center for Health Statistics. Provisional COVID-19 Deaths: Focus on Ages 0-18 Years. Updated September 22, 2021
3. John's Hopkins Medicine. COVID-19 Vaccine: What Parents Need to Know. Updated August 19, 2021.
4. Yale Medicine. 5 Things To Know About the Delta Variant. September 17, 2021.
5. Delahoy MJ, Ujamaa D, Whitaker M, et al. Hospitalizations Associated with COVID-19 Among Children and Adolescents — COVID-NET, 14 States, March 1, 2020–August 14, 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:1255–1260.
6. Cleveland Clinic. Why a COVID-19 Vaccine for Children May Take Longer. February 12, 2021.
7. Children's' Hospital of Philadelphia. Vaccine Safety: Dosing Safety. December 18, 2019.
8. UC Davis Health. Heart inflammation, COVID-19 and the rare side effects of the vaccine. September 2, 2021.
9. Center for Disease Control. Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination. Updated September 8, 2021.
10. Boehmer TK, Kompaniyets L, Lavery AM, et al. Association Between COVID-19 and Myocarditis Using Hospital-Based Administrative Data — United States, March 2020–January 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:1228–1232.
11. Tay, M.Z., Poh, C.M., Rénia, L. et al. The trinity of COVID-19: immunity, inflammation and intervention. Nat Rev Immunol 20, 363–374 (2020).
12. Katella, Kathy. The Link Between J&J’s COVID Vaccine and Blood Clots: What You Need to Know. Yale Medicine. Updated Dec 17, 2021.
13. Center for Disease Control. Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination. Updated Jan 31, 2022