View PDF Information Sheet
Ver hoja de información en PDF
1. Cavanaugh AM, et al. Reduced Risk of Reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 After COVID-19 Vaccination — Kentucky, May–June 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:1081-1083.
2. Ebinger, J.E., Fert-Bober, J., Printsev, I. et al. Antibody responses to the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine in individuals previously infected with SARS-CoV-2. Nat Med 27, 981–984 (2021).
3. Greaney AJ, et al. Antibodies elicited by mRNA-1273 vaccination bind more broadly to the receptor binding domain than do those from SARS-CoV-2 infection. Sci Transl Med. 2021 Jun 30;13(600).
4. Harvard Health Publishing. Treatments for COVID-19. 2021 Jul 12.
5. Bernal JL, Andrews N, Gower C, et al. Effectiveness of Covid-19 Vaccines against the B.1.617.2 (Delta) Variant. N Engl J Med. 2021 Jul 21.
6. Center for Disease Control. COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Case Investigation and Reporting. Updated September 1, 2021.
7. Harvard School of Public Health. Nutrition and Immunity. Accessed Aug, 18, 2021.