View PDF Information Sheet
Ver hoja de información en PDF
1. Institute of Medicine. Forum on Medical and Public Health Preparedness for Catastrophic Events. Medical Countermeasures Dispensing: Emergency Use Authorization and the Postal Model, Workshop Summary. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2010.
2. U.S Food and Drug Administration. Emergency Use Authorization of Medical Products and Related Authorities. January 27, 2018.
3. U.S Food and Drug Administration. Development & Approval Process: Drugs. Oct 28, 2019.
4. Ball, P. The lightning-fast quest for COVID vaccines — and what it means for other diseases. Nature. December 18, 2020.
5. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease. COVID-19 Clinical Research. November 2, 2020.
6. U.S Food and Drug Administration. Emergency Use Authorization. August 30, 2021.
7. Johns Hopkins. Emergency Use Authorization. October 20, 2020.