View PDF Information Sheet
1. Caio Oliveira de Sá-Ferreira, et. al. Diabetic ketoacidosis and COVID-19: what have we learned so far? American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism 2022 322:1, E44-E53. Dec 22, 2021.
2. Mayo Clinic. How does COVID-19 affect people with diabetes. Jan 04, 2022.
3. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. COVID-19 and the Blood. November 03, 2021.
4. Mantovani, Alessandro, et al. Diabetes as a risk factor for greater COVID-19 severity and in-hospital death: a meta-analysis of observational studies. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases 30.8 (2020): 1236-1248.
5. Lim, S., Bae, J.H., Kwon, HS. et al. COVID-19 and diabetes mellitus: from pathophysiology to clinical management. Nat Rev Endocrinol 17, 11–30 (2021).
6. Tay, M.Z., Poh, C.M., Rénia, L. et al. The trinity of COVID-19: immunity, inflammation and intervention. Nat Rev Immunol 20, 363–374 (2020).
7. Barrett CE, Koyama AK, Alvarez P, et al. Risk for Newly Diagnosed Diabetes >30 Days After SARS-CoV-2 Infection Among Persons Aged 8. American Diabetes Association. Planning for Coronavirus. Accessed Feb 3, 2022.
9. American Diabetes Association. If You Get Sick, Know What to Do. Accessed Feb 3, 2022.