Service and Clinical Exclusions
1. This service may not duplicate any discharge planning efforts which are part of the expectation for hospitals, ICF-MRs, Institutions for Mental Disease (IMDs), and Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (PRTFs) for youth transition population.
2. This service is not available to any individual who receives a waiver service via the Department of Community Health. Payment for ICM Services under the plan shall not duplicate payments made to public agencies or private entities under other program authorities for this same purpose.
3. Individuals with a substance-related disorder are excluded from receiving this service unless there is clearly documented evidence of a primary psychiatric diagnosis.
Individuals with the following conditions are excluded from admission unless there is clearly documented evidence of a psychiatric condition co-occurring with the diagnosis of:
• mental retardation; and/or
• autism; and/or
• organic mental disorder; and/or
• traumatic brain injury.