Our Care Partners come in different varieties:
Head of Cares > individuals well established in the community and supporting team members
Accessibility Facilitators > individuals who have a review capacity as part of their care partner duties
Focused Care Partners > individuals you have a specialty of some sort
Care Partners > individuals serving clients in a diverse capacity
Homemakers > individuals devoted to nurturing the living arrangements from a house to a home
Apprentice > all varieties of partners have an apprentice option
· Increasing life accessibility! You will be pairing with one or more client(s) who have accessibility needs, supporting them in personal development, social pursuits, and home making. There is a large diversity in needs and you may find yourself helping maintain the cleanliness of a home, using the community as a learning environment, assisting in activities of daily living, and more. Life is complex and so are individual’s plans of service and action. 😊 All providers are expected to shift between Care Partner varieties as needed.
· Reliable car with 100/300 car insurance limits for when transport is part of the session
· Smart phone with data
· Professionalism and respect for clients
· Dedication to detail
· Ability to follow instructions and adapt in the moment
· Willingness to adjust between Care Partner varieties as needed
· Time management
· Quality provision of care for individuals with disabilities
· Lift 30 pounds on a regular basis
· Navigate the internet and read and understand written material
· Maintain focus for entire shift
· Remain calm in stressful situations
· Practice safety in food prep, personal care, cleaning duties
· Attend training in person as required paid at minimum wage
· Complete online training and updates monthly paid at minimum wage
· Respond to emergency requests outside of normally scheduled sessions.
Must be able to problem sovle in the moment, follow instructions given in a variety of formats, and maintian a positive demenaor during and outside of work hours when representing Angels Service, intereacting with the community, clients, or any and all other associates.
· Lift 50+ pounds
· Use adaptive equipment
· Detailed personal hygienic care
· Public speaking
· Management of others
Benefits and Compensation:
· Hourly pay varies depending on skills, availability, duties, certifications, responsibilities, experience, and client needs. PAID EVERY OTHER WEEK.
· 85% of rate increases from our funding sources go directly to support employee’s
· PTO AND UTO avialable after 6 months, you must meet requriements and make a TO activation request.
· Aflac Options for all and Health and Dental Options for Full Time (36+ hours a week)
· Travel time calculated between clients and included in pay *Timecard must be submitted*
· Preapproved office time paid, but nearly all work is designed so there is only take home work on occasion
· All supplies needed are provided by Angels Service. Just ask!
· As needed by clients, may include days, nights, weekends, or emergency calls.