Introduction to Reveal
The self-awareness and self-knowledge Reveal provides guidance focuses on personal growth, enhanced adaptability and greater wellbeing.
The app has two related phases (sections, components):
- Phase 1 describes aspects of your state of wellbeing, thoughts and feelings, and methods you use to cope with unpleasant life circumstances.
- Phase 2 provides helpful guidance and profound insights for managing specific problems (concerns, troublesome situations, etc.) and for coping with emotional distress.
Phase 1 has two parts. The 1st part uses this form to examine pleasant and unpleasant aspects of your life. When this part is completed, the form for the 2nd part appears automatically; it assesses certain of your thoughts, feelings and coping methods.
Upon completion of the 2nd part, you will receive your Personalized Profile Report. Information the report provides:
- Shows the relative importance of your pleasant and unpleasant experiences
- Reveals insights into possible reasons for those experiences
- Offers suggestions for increasing your sense of wellbeing
- Raises some issues for you to consider.
Reveal's Personalized Profile Report concludes Phase 1.
You then have the option to continue onto Phase 2 and use Reveal's Problem Management Guide. The Guide takes what is learned from Phase 1 and expands that knowledge with additional information focused on dealing with specific problems, concerns and issues. It then steps you through a proven process for the development of strategies and and implementation of solutions for dealing with unpleasant life situations and emotional distress.
Click NEXT (arrow below) to continue or press Enter
© 2019-2020 NHDS, Inc.