Introduction and Instructions
Introduction to Reveal
Reveal is a self-assessment and guidance app that focuses on personal growth and adaptability. The app has two related phases (sections, components):
- Phase 1 describes aspects of your state of wellbeing, thoughts and feelings, and methods you use to cope with unpleasant life circumstances.
- Phase 2 provides helpful guidance and profound insights for managing specific problems (concerns, troublesome situations, etc.) and for coping with emotional distress.
Phase 1 has two parts. The 1st part uses this form to examine pleasant and unpleasant aspects of your life. When completed, the form for the 2nd part automatically appears; it assesses your certain of your thoughts, feelings and coping methods.
Upon completion of the 2nd form, you will receive your personalized Reveal Report. The report provides an analysis of your responses, which:
- Shows the relative importance of pleasant and unpleasant experiences of your life
- Provides basic insights into some possible reasons for those experiences
- Raises some questions or issues for you to consider.
The Reveal Report concludes Phase 1.
You then have the option to continue onto Phase 2 and use Reveal's Problem Management and Emotional Coping Guide. The Guide takes what is learned from Phase 1 and expands that knowledge with additional information focused on dealing with specific problems, concerns and issues. This produces profound insights that guide the development of strategies and methods for dealing with life's challenges.
Instructions for Reveal Phase 1:Part 1
Please select the best answer for each question from the choices available, even if those choices seem vague or inexact.
Some questions have two parts, so when you answer the first part the second part will appear.
Please note that there may be a slight delay (of a couple of seconds) when you select an answer to certain questions.
Click NEXT (arrow below) to continue or press Enter
© 2019-2020 NHDS, Inc.