Thank you for your interest in applying for an internship with our organization. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before submitting your application:
1. Eligibility: Our internship program is open to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited academic program and who have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
2. Application Process: All applications must be submitted through our online application portal. Applications must include a resume, references, and any additional documents or materials requested in the job posting.
3.Application Deadline: The deadline for submitting internship applications is March 15h (Fall), September 5th (Spring), Janurary (Summer). Late applications will not be accepted.
4.Selection Process: Our selection process involves a review of all applications by our hiring team. Candidates who are selected for further consideration will be contacted for an interview. Final decisions regarding internship placements will be made by our hiring team.
5. Internship Duration: Our internship typically last 5 months (Fall/Spring) and 3 months (Summer). The start and end dates of the internship will be determined in consultation with the intern.
6. Compensation: Our internships are unpaid. However, we may provide a stipend to cover certain expenses, such as transportation or meals, at our discretion.
7. Code of Conduct: Interns are expected to adhere to our organization's code of conduct at all times. This includes treating all staff, clients, and other stakeholders with respect and dignity, and following all relevant policies and procedures.
9. Termination: Our organization reserves the right to terminate an internship at any time if an intern fails to adhere to our policies or if their performance is unsatisfactory.
By submitting an application for our internship program, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to abide by them if you are accepted into our program.