Please READ ALL of the information below.
1) We are providing ONLY Janssen/Johnson & Johnson (1-Dose) AND Moderna (2-Dose) COVID-19 Vaccines at this time for those 18 years and older. NO Appointment needed and vaccines will be given on a walk-in basis Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
2) Please submit this form. If you have the ability to print the form prior to submitting, please do so and bring your copy of the form with you to the pharmacy. If you do not have the ability to print the form, then submit and when you arrive at the pharmacy, just let the pharmacy team member know that you submitted the form electronically. We will be able to retrieve it for you.
3) If printing, you must download PRIOR to clicking the submit button as you will not be able to retrieve the form after you submit.
4) If you have prescription insurance coverage or Medicare (Red, White, Blue card), please bring those cards with you to the appointment. If you are able to make a copy of the cards (front and back) and bring to the appointment, then this will save you time during your appointment. If you do not have prescription insurance coverage, please bring your state identification with you and have your social security number available. If you do not have either of these items, please be assured that you WILL be able to receive the vaccine.
5) Prior to arriving for your vaccine, please READ the following EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) for Recipients/Caregivers for the vaccine that you wish to receive upon arrival:
6) Any questions, please contact Dixie